C-Section Muhurat – Astrology and Cesarean Births
With the advancement in medical science and technology C-section births by muhurat has become a trend today and a lot of people are opting for C-section muhurat taking help of astrology. People are making use of the advanced medical techniques to plan their babies with the help of astrology and in the hope that their babies will bring luck to them or become famous and bring name fame to family. Some want their babies to become doctors, engineers, politicians, actors and ask for Auspicious C-section muhurat accordingly from astrologers.
The advantages of C-section Muhurat are
- Freewill to choose auspicious birth time.
- Less painful than normal delivery.
- Planned delivery with less scope for problems to child and mother both.
- Quick discharge after C-section delivery.
Disadvantages of C-section muhurat
- May not be cost-effective.
- High chances of PostPartum Depression for mothers. This should be seriously discussed.
- Mother has to sacrifice the joy of having natural delivery which is more dear to them.
- Cesarean delivery is not always necessary but doctors push for this as hospitals earn more money and quick discharge times leaving scope for taking many patients.
- May sometimes happen at a bad time if not planned properly, blame your karma if this has happened.
Will I have a lucky baby by selecting a Auspicious C-section Muhurat ?
The answer is both No and yes,
One thing that people should understand is the “promise in the horscope for such children”
Children are seen from the 5th house in the horoscope. The 5th is the house of past karmas, fruits of past karmas, so one should understand that he will enjoy the fruits of his own past karmas in form of children who will be good or bad. Do not blame children for being bad, understand first that it is your own karma that you had such a child.
Some times people have crippled children who do not grow mentally or some are born with a defect or long term illness, we should understand that it is the part of our own karma that we had such children and there is a certain rinanubandha with them which after discharged properly the child leaves or passes away or your journey ends, we should perform our duties properly and dissolve the undischarged debts.
Neverthless we can alter our destiny to some extent but cannot escape the sufferings of the karmas done in the past. Every human in this universe has been given freewill with which he can alter his future or plan his future or do good karmas in future, If a crimninal like “valya” can become sage “Valmiki” and write Sacred Ramayan later, hope to improve exists for all be it in this birth or in the subsequent births but we should not stop doing good.
We can alter the destiny of children with cesarean births to some extent but cannot change the basic promise of children in the parents horoscope. As the punishment of a criminal can be waived off by high court to some extent if the criminal is found to be behaving very nicely and shows symptoms of being a good citizen and responsible person in future our sins can also be burned with proper conduct and worship of god to some extent but you will definitely have to suffer what you have done in the past, as every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
We cannot completely change destiny of the coming child with C-section muhurat but can definitely plan to improve on some areas which we want. Example good education, good career and many such area. But always remember planning fails in front of the will of almighty often. So we should not even blame it on doctors and astrologers and accept it as a will of god.
If you are planning a baby consult an astrologer along with a Gynecologist for planning of baby, the former will help you in knowing the auspicious time frame for child birth in the next 9-10 months in advance and the later will help you to know how to go ahead with sex for more chances of conception.
Take step by step guidance from an astrologer and a gynecologist from pre-conception to post delivery, this is one of the best ways to plan a child rather than approaching an astrologer in the 7th month and getting a Auspicious C-section muhurat violating all precautions of medical experts and getting a cesarean baby in the 7th or 8th month if astrologer tells so. Only a foolish astrologer will tell you such a thing by being adamant, It is very risky for you if something wrong happens.
It is absolutely okay if you are looking for a C-section Muhurat if your doctor has give you a time frame to choose from, you can at such times consult an astrologer and ask the best day from the given 10-15 days, an astrologer at such time can help you choose an auspicious day along with good tithi, Lagna and planetary positions along with divisional charts atleast upto navamsha. A good birth horoscope with a good navamsha is absolutely enough.
Conclusion on astrology and cesarean birth :
- One cannot overcome the basic promise of children shown in the horoscopes of parents. Do not expect miracles by C-section muhurat, getting good children is also a result of good deeds in past lives and also how you bring them up after they are born, the samskaras imbibed in them since childhood shape up their personalities for future. Yes C-section muhurat can help you in altering certain bad areas.
- It is always better to consult an astrologer in advance before planning a baby and get a auspicious month first and try for conception rather than consulting astrologer in the 7th month and perform a c-section in the 7th month itself is some astrologer says so. It can prove dangerous for both the baby and the mother, otherwise it is fine if the doctor himself has given a time frame to you to make a choice.
- We can alter the destiny or child or say we can plan the future of the child in certain areas and getting a birth on such time which the planets support, we have certain amount of freewill only in this area which can be used for our betterment, this freewill is exactly equal to the proportion of good and bad things you have done till this day, the good things and worship may minimize the bad combinations of your horoscope and the bad things will increase your problems further. We cannot change the past but we can definitely work to improve the future.
- One should strictly avoid going for c-section muhurat or cesarean birth if the doctors are not suggesting it and always take professional guidance of expert doctors before taking such a decision. Do not be adamant for your own and your baby’s sake, everybody comes with his own destiny and you cannot change it but only alter it to some extent with your available freewill, effects of bad combinations can later be minimized by samskaras and making a habit of worship to children.
- Accept whatever happens later as the will of god rather than blaming doctors or astrologers later.
If you need a Auspicious C-section muhurat for delivery, ping on my mail email@example.com or You can also WhatsApp me here for consultations regarding Auspicious Cesarean birth muhurat services.
The charges are 3999/- INR or 70 USD for shubh muhurat for Cesarean delivery and there will be full support and any number of changes till delivery. I do not intend to take many C-section astrology consultations as it is time consuming and also requires me to devote too much time, considering how big a responsibility it is. I rather prefer to have 5 clients than 50 clients per month for C-section astrology so that I can be committed and focus on client satisfaction.
Don’t ask for free consultations or discounts as it takes my sadhane and lot of energy, time and work to do calculations and fix best C-section timings.
You can also read pregnancy nutrition article as we have teamed up with nutrition experts for benefit of pregnant mothers. Right food leads to right nutrition and prevent future health issues.
Shoot a message on my whatsapp number +91-9657569256, if you are looking for Auspicious c-section muhurat 2021.