Cesarean Birth Muhurat
Cesarean Birth Muhurat is slowly becoming a norm for many reasons, one of them being late parenthood where normal delivery is not possible with increasing age for mothers, while many parents want their babies to be born at auspicious time and some others do it to avoid the pains associated with normal deliveries. All parents want a child who will prove lucky for their family, who will achieve name and fame in life.
C-section or Cesarean birth has become safer now-a-days and helps many mothers to avoid pains related to normal deliveries. C-section birth also allows parents to choose a birth time for their child, they come to astrologers to get Auspicious Cesarean Muhurat.
Here the first facto is astrologers cannot alter the destiny of parents if they do not have the basic promise of good children in their horoscopes. It means a strong 5th house, 5th lord and influence of benefic planets on 5th house blesses one with healthy and good children.
Let me explain this with an example how destiny can be altered. Suppose a couple has badly placed 5th house, 5th lord and influence of bad planets, he is not destined to have a baby or destined to have unhealthy, diseased sick or bad child, the couple does good karma like poojas/vrat upasana and seva just with sankalpa of having a good child for few years or months after marriage while the are planning for a child. Destiny can change to some extent and they may happen to meet a daivagnya or good astrologer who in turn by divine grace will be able to select a good time within the available dates.
If your doctor has suggested a Cesarean birth and if you want to choose a best c-section muhurta in the prescribed time frame given by the doctor, you can contact me for Cesarean birth muhurat.
Please do not try to plan your baby by risking your and your baby’s life if the doctor is denying cesarean birth, Take Guidance of medical professionals first as they know what is in the best interest for you and your baby’s health. Normal deliveries are very much possible even today though sometimes doctors also become greedy and push for c-section births.
NOTE :- It is always better to consult an astrologer before planning a baby and taking a broad time frame of 20-30 days in advance and try for a baby accordingly keeping in mind the dates for birth in the 9th month. Also consult a gynecologist to know about proper methods of conceptions along with astrologer, following this practical advice might help in proper planning.
I see that some web portals are publishing c-section or cesarean birth muhurat in the format given below :-
11-February-2014 10:00 to 11:00hrs.
12-February-2014 14:00 to 15:00hrs
13th February 2014 17:00 to 19:00hrs.
A request to you all readers, this kind of C-section muhurat are simply generalized rubbish and should be avoided for your own benefit, It is always beneficial to consult a good astrologer and get customized auspicious cesarean muhurat after complete study and understanding of the planetary positions of the present time, the horoscopes of parents are checked for promise of child and transit of moon for fixing a good day of delivery for mother to avoid any complications.
People have multiple misconceptions like simply selecting a good date, or a good tithi, or a good Nakshatra alone suffices for Auspicious c-section muhurat. Regrettably this is not right and a mere misconception. In fact one needs to find everything including a good date, tithi, nakshatra, yoga, planetary combinations, ascendant and navamsha being the most important if choosing some of the above is not possible, you can avoid a good date, day, or tithi but choosing a good ascendant, a good planetary position and navamsha is of utmost importance in casting a Auspicious Cesarean Muhurat. An auspicious cesarean birth muhurat is a sum total of everything mentioned above. Just having a birth on Moola Nakshatra for example won’t alter the destiny if other things are good, only 1st 48 ghatika or 1st Quarter of that Nakshatra is to be avoided generally.
What do you need to send for getting auspicious Cesarean birth Muhurat?
- Due date for delivery and for how many tentative days do you need the timings.
- Place of birth of the expected baby.
- Birth details of both mother and father to check promise of child in their horoscope and see moon transit for finalizing dates of surgery in horoscope of mother.
- Hospital working hours.
What you will get in the C-section muhurat report :-
- A good day which includes good tithi, yoga.
- A good lagna/ascendant depending on the best planetary positions available on that particular day and fine tuned time upto a good navamsha within 10-15 minutes time frame. It is impossible to go beyond this, A good birth horoscope with a good navamsha is enough.
- A well placed moon within the given time frame and a good nakshatra, more than the nakshatra of moon the dasha at birth is important as the moon holds the keys to unlock the path of life with the trend of mahadasha starting from moon nakshatra. The mahadashas hold the promise of fructifying good and bad yogas in the horoscope.
- Good significations of planets w.r.t to health, longevity, education, financial prospects, overall general well-being. The best of whatever is available will be chosen.
- A good Navamsha lagna will be chosen narrowing down the time frame to 10 minute window, A good birth horoscope and a good navamsha are enough.
- Parashara Muni praises benefics in kendras and malefics in upachaya for example and kp says connection of 1st cuspal sublord to 1,5,9 is good for sound health and longevity, good dashas signifying 4,9,11 etc are good for education during years of education, such principles are adhered to where ever possible and the best available combinations and options are chosen for c-section or cesarean birth muhurat.
We will be giving you many options for best cesarean muhurat, but a child’s birth at that given time depends solely and entirely on the almighty and your doctors since there are emergencies when the delivery happens on the other time than decided earlier*.
Book your Consultation for auspicious C-section Muhurta now. We accept all major debit/credit cards, net banking and UPI payments.
You can also call/sms/whatsapp +91-9657569256 for details.