We have now entered very uncertain times. The onset of Corona Virus has destroyed the peace and harmony in the lives of many people. Lot of careers/business have been wiped out, many people lost their source of livelihood, many families have been wiped out. There have been rapid changes in the way business and corporates function, automation is increasing at alarming rate. Work from home is the new mantra slowly picking up, developed countries are adopting 4 days work culture. A lot of new avenues/business opportunities and exciting career opportunities have opened up at the same time. In this article we talk about career stability in astrology and Career stability post Covid 19.
How do we ascertain career stability in such a scenario? Astrology lays some combination for having stable business/career. It may not apply to everyone as per desh, kaal paristhiti but it can definitely working in 70-80% horoscopes based on the nature of work of the jataka.
The 10th house in any horoscope is the house of Karma/Actions, 7th house is the house of partnerships/business/relationships while the 6th house is the house of Service/jobs. The mahadasha running tells you about the trend or the area which is active in your horoscope.
What are the combinations for career Stability in astrology?
- When the 10th lord has planets in Sthira Rashi or the 10th lord is posited in a Sthira rashi (fixed signs) one can enjoy a stable career. (Sthira Rashi/Fixed signs are Tauras/Leo/Scorpio/Aquarius)
- If the 10th house has planets in Sthira/Fixed Nakshatras or the 10th lord is in Sthira or fixed Nakshatras it is also an indicator of good stability in career. (Rohini, Uttara-phalguni, UttaraShada, Uttara-bhadrapada are fixed nakshatras)
- The above rule will also be applicable to people working in jobs/service sector if the 6th lord is placed in position as above. If the 6th lord is posited in Sthira Rashi/Sthira nakshatra one will have job stability as per astrology.
- If the 7th house/7th lord is involved in the combinations given above the jataka concerned will have stability in business.
- When the Karma karaka Saturn is strong in the horoscope it indicates that the person will have a stable career.
- The dasha lord if connected to the 2,6,10,11 houses will indicate stability and growth in career in its dasha. If the dasha lord too happens to be in a sthira rashi/sthira nakshatra it will give stability.
- People who are born with both Rising ascendant and Moon in a sthira rashi or Sthira nakshatra prefer to stick to a routine or follow strict discipline in their life hence they are unlikely to look for changes and have strong dislike for change. Such people can also have stable careers due to their attitude.
- One should always check the House+Lord+Karaka+dasha support for defining the outcome of a particular area.
What are the Negative aspects of the above planetary combinations ?
Sthira rashi can give a strong obstinacy in temperament, these people can live monotonous lives, stick to one job for long time without being flexible in learning/acquiring new skills. With the new emerging career trends post covid-19 one has to be versatile and acquire skills with respect to global standards if one wants to survive in the cut throat competition environment. One has to keep updating with new skills and be a jack of all trades, today is the time of multiple skill sets. The time of one education, one skill set is gone.
What are the planetary combinations for lack of career stability in astrology ?
- When the 10th house lord is connected with the 8th house or the 12th house one will have setbacks in career. There will be instability in career as per astrology.
- When the 8th or 12th lords or both are connected with the 10th house the same result as above will come to pass.
- When one is in the dasha of the 8th house lord or planet in the 8th house one surely faces set-backs in career.
- When the 10th house, 10th lord and the karaka Saturn is weak the horoscope indicates instability or set backs in career.
- The antardasha of a planet in 8th or 12th or the antardasha of the 8th or the 12th lord indicates temporary setbacks in career.
Remedies for career stability in astrology
- One must do Ram upasana for getting stability in career.
- One can wear the gemstone of the 10th house lord or planet in the 10th house if the career is related to this planet.
- One can get japa or remedies related to the planets in the 10th house or the 10th house lord in the horoscope.
- If saturn is weak in your horoscope recitation of dashrathkrut shani stotra and lighting deepa in shani temple on Saturdays till you get stability is a good remedy.
- Remedies are according to the intensity and type of problem in the horoscope so there is a difference in general remedies and remedies based on your horoscope.
- Sankalpa is very important in remedies, doing remedies without sankalpa does not fetch results.
If you want to your astrological career analysis, send a mail to email@example.com or Whatsapp here for career consultation details.