Who is a bibliophile? What combinations in astrology make you a bibliophile?
“Bibliophile” refers to a person who has great love for collecting or reading books. They like books more than people, they live within the world of books. Astrologers too are seen collecting books, You will usually find a library full of astrology books in their residence or office. We will read about bibliophile combinations in astrology in this article.
I have always been interested in collecting books mainly based on astrology and spirituality and I love people who have lots of books in their collection. I tend to develop a liking and admiration for people who are fond of collecting and reading books. Different people love to read different genres of books whereas there are some who collect and read all kinds of books. What astrological combinations make people interested in certain genres of books?
Let us see the astrological combinations that make one a bibliophile and combinations that make one interested in certain genres of books? You will usually find people interested in more than 2-3 genres due to influence of more than 2-3 planets.
People having strong Mercury and Jupiter in their horoscopes are fond of collecting and reading books. Those having these planets connected to their 10th house could also take it as a profession, open a library, book stall, bookshop etc as this house deals with the karma of people. Those having Mercury and Jupiter connected with their 4th house will have a huge collection of books in their house or their place of residence, These people can also be surrounded by universities, colleges and schools spending most part of their lives around such institutions.
People born on Airy ascendants or airy moon signs will be more naturally fond of knowledge and books than other ascendants, Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pieces, Aquarius, Libra are naturally attracted towards knowledge, information, reading etc. Other signs either have strong mercury and jupiter connected with 3/4/5/9/10 houses or their horoscopes have these two planets in good strength.
The genre of books one likes can be judged by the sign placement, strength and conjunction of other planets with ascendant, moon sign, 3/4/5/9/10 houses.
Bibliophile combinations in astrology
- Strong sun would give love for books related to administration, politics, medicine, pharmacy, leadership, strong personalities, biographies of leaders etc.
- Strong moon would give love for books related to cooking, home science, biology, melodrama, poetry, family, psychology, interior, hospitality, hotel management, kitchen management etc.
- Strong mars could give interest in books related to wars, leadership, thrillers, body building, adventures, Trekking, biographies, warriors, inspirational books, energy, engineering, metals, alchemy related books.
- Strong mercury would give interest in books related to jokes, humor, story books, comics, newspapers, information oriented, to-do books, intellectual yet funny books, astrology books for information etc. People with strong mercury cannot fathom the depths of serious books, they only love to gather information and knowledge at basic level just to keep themselves updated. They cannot tolerate serious intellectual discussions, they get bored easily in the middle of anything and might jump on other stuff.
- Strong Jupiter would give love for Veda, Upanishads, spiritual, Religion, Ayurveda, counseling, consulting, astrology, finance, management, teaching, law, advisory related, high level knowledge oriented books etc. These are usually very content and matured people with no nonsense attitude and showing maturity in every aspect of life.
- Strong Venus would give love for books related to arts, crafts, creativity, glamour magazines, beauty and fashion, photography, architecture, interiors, lighting, sex and love making, tantra if afflicted etc. These are very creative people with a strong aesthetic sense of beauty and arts. You will always find them neat and clean in every aspect.
- Strong Saturn would give love for books dealing with law, matured content, sad stories, loneliness, pessimism, renunciation, depressing, books dealing with sorrow etc. These people are usually very pessimistic in their approach and loners. They are very duty conscious and best people when it comes to carrying out the duties effectively without being told.
- Strong Rahu would give love for books related to crime, fiction, thrillers, dark secrets or dark fantasies, books which deal with smoky/dark characters, unrealistic stuff, illusions, tantra mantra etc. These people usually love to live in the world of illusions, having crazy ideas, craving for crazy unrealistic things. You will find these people usually with some weird habits and eccentric attitude. Growing long beard for years, dressing in eccentric manner, Having some strong likes and dislikes, etc can be some visible traits.
- Strong Ketu would give love for books related to self-help, identity crises, dark mysteries, metaphysical, paranormal, programming languages, linguistics, tantra, mantra etc. These people often underestimate their abilities and will be seen suffering from inferiority complex, weird phobias.
The more mixture of planets in the horoscope the more variety of subjects one would be interested in reading. The moon sign, the ascendant and the planets connected to these two would primarily cast more influence on your likes, dislikes, nature and mental make-up. Any feed backs and comments from readers are most welcome. Hope you had fun reading the bibliophile combinations in astrology.