Astrological Combinations for Career in IAS
Indian administrative services (IAS) is one of the dream jobs of today’s youth. Many Lakhs of people aspire to make a career in IAS but only a few hundreds or thousands get selected each year. A handful of them actually make justice to this position which gives them the opportunity to serve the Nation. Apart from a good salary the benefits of becoming an IAS officer are immense and the person attaining this position commands maximum respect in the society.
What are the astrological combinations for career in IAS ?
First of all it is my duty to make it clear that astrological guidance should be taken as a pointer, the outcome of any activity is the result of putting efforts at the right time at the right place. Astrology can guide you about the right timing and the right place where your efforts will fetch “maximum” success.
Preparing for a career in IAS requires lot of patience, persistence and smart work. You need to be quick and smart in preparing for the examination, it is all about exhibiting your quick wit, skills and presence of mind in situation of chaos. Your mental strength, will and presence of mind is tested in this preparation.
As this is one of the topmost positions in Indian bureaucracy it is about choosing the toughest and best people to handle the administration of a district/state/affairs of the nation. They are also in charge of maintaining the law and order and showing good presence of mind in handling many critical situations as and whenever they arise.
The following astrological combinations for Career in IAS are observed in the horoscopes of IAS officers.
- A fixed ascendant and moon sign preferably is the first requirement for a strong robust personality and stubborn mind.
- The upachaya houses 3,6,10,11 should be very strong and malefic planets in this houses give strength and vigor to sustain and keep fighting in tough situations. They do not get bogged down easily which is a quality required for becoming an IAS.
- Many planets in Agni rashi (Fire signs).
- The placement of Planets in Sign Leo and Sagittarius which are the signs of Royalty. Aries and Scorpio being the signs of mars also give top positions.
- Mars+Saturn in 10th house or 2nd house.
- 10th lord in 2nd house also gives position in life.
- Nakshatras of Sun and Mars especially those falling in Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Virgo and Libra are more effective. Krittika, Uttara-phalguni, Purva-Phalguni, Dhanistha are more powerful. Magha is a very powerful nakshatra in Leo which sums up the qualities of Leo. Jyestha is another powerful nakshatra in Scorpio which makes Scorpio what it is.
- A well placed Moon and mercury for quick wit and retention capacity. More strong the moon of a person the more better is his grasping and retention capacity. Mercury gives quick wit and ability to react quickly to any situations. Such people come up with ideas and solutions very fast.
- A well placed jupiter is required for maturity and wisdom, the aspect of jupiter on the above combinations is a blessing.
- Sun+Mars in Angle show able administrators, Saturn+Mars in Angle show able plus cruel administrators.
- Those who have many planets in angles are very hard working and constantly on the move. You will seldom find them sitting idle.
- Those having only benefics in kendra will be lazy and may lack the zeal and patience to pursue a career in IAS unless there are malefics in upachaya houses.
- A dasha of planet placed in any of the above rashi or nakshatras also can give success provided all other criteria are fulfilled.
- 11th or upachaya houses having most benefic dots in asta-varga is also excellent for success in competitive exams. The probability of success in cracking exams increases when transit of jupiter and saturn is passing through such houses having benefic points in asta-varga and bhinnastavarga and the dasha is favorable for the same.
Astrological combinations for Career in IAS (Horoscope 1).
Career in IAS
The following horoscope belongs to an IAS officer who was a topper of his batch. The following factors given above are applicable to this horsocope.
- Both Ascendant and Moon sign belong to fixed Rashi.
- Moon is Vargottama in his exaltation sign which is definitely an advantage.
- Lagna is rising in Magha nakshatra, The lagna lord sun is exalted in 9th house and has aspects of jupiter and company of 2 more benefics even though it is in Rahu/ketu axis.
- There are malefics in upachaya houses, Mars in 11th and Rahu in 3rd are excellent apart from having a fixed ascendant and moon sign.
- There is a Gajakesari yoga in royal signs giving an added advantage.
- Mercury and Mars have rashi parivartana yoga which gives a sharp intellect, Mercury is aspected by jupiter. The lagna and 10th lords are conjunct in Angle showing a royal birth as both planets Venus and sun show royalty indicating that the jataka will attain good position in life.
- There is a dharma-karmadhipati yoga in navamsha and 10th lord of navamsha is again in Sagittarius.
- 11th house has 36 sarvastavarga points and 6th house has 33 sarvastavarga points.
Astrological combinations for Career in IAS (Horoscope 2). Female IAS officer who was the youngest IAS officer and topper of her batch.
Career in IAS
Note the combinations for becoming IAS in this horoscope.
- The 10th lord Venus is in Magha nakshatra gandaant, Magha is a very powerful nakshatra. Venus in Magha with two malefics Mars+Saturn had its sinister implications in her marriage but that is not the point of discussion here.
- Mars+Saturn are connected to 10th lord. 10th lords from both lagna and Moon are in Leo the sign of Sun. They are in 2nd house from moon.
- Sun as a malefic is in 6th house in upachaya and there is a vipareet rajyoga caused by sun. Jupiter in this case aspects the 10th house, it aspected the 10th lord in earlier case.
- Her moon mercury are deep conjunct giving quick intellect even though they are in cancer which is not very good sign for mercury.
- The astavarga points in 6th and 11th house are 34 and 33 respectively.
- The Mars in 8th house in rashi and navamsha both had sinister implications in married life but otherwise for career these planets gave their results of giving her the top position.
Astrological combinations for Career in IAS (Horoscope 3).
Planetary combinations for IAS officer
- The 10th lord is placed in sign of Mars and is vargottama.
- Jupiter aspects the 10th house like two horoscopes above.
- All above horoscopes including this one have connection of 5th lord to 10th house.
- 10th house from Moon has aspect of Mars who is the 10th lord itself.
- Sun a malefic is strongly placed in upchaya house.
- Debilitated Venus aspected by saturn had its implications in spoiling married life.
- The astavarga points in 11th are 34 but there are only 25 points in 6th, here 3rd house has 36 sarvastavarga points, so upachaya houses have more points.
- The aspect of jupiter on 10th house and connection of 5th lord to 10th house is common in many horoscopes.
- The horoscopes presented above are of all lagnas chara, sthira, dwiswabhavi so it is not necessary that one should have fixed ascendant but having so gives definite advantage as they give strong determination and ability to stick to task till they achieve it as compared to other ascendants and moon signs.
- Most of the horoscopes have connection of 10th lord or key planets with signs of Mars and Sun.
- The upachaya houses are strong in mostly all horoscope.
- The connection of sun to 6th or 10th has also been observed in many horoscopes.
I hope the above article would be helpful to readers to find out the astrological combinations for career in IAS. Weakness of planets just indicates that one has to put more efforts to achieve success, Success never eludes those who are determined to achieve it. Support of good dasha is always necessary during the youth. There are many horoscopes with excellent combinations but bad dashas and vice-versa, obviously the one having dasha of strong planet operating during that period has more chances to become successful than those with a bad dasha.